Select a grade to view the available Colorado Practice Resources.
CPRs with text-to-speech are available for students who use auditory presentation during instruction and local assessments on a regular basis. During CMAS testing, text-to-speech is only available to individual students if it is turned on by an Assessment Coordinator before students sign in to test.
CPR Scoring Guides include scoring information for the example items included in the CPRs.
Science Periodic Table
Information on Accessibility Features and Accommodations
- Accessibility features and accommodations for CMAS assessments are found in Section 6.0 of the CMAS and CoAlt Procedures Manual.
- Pre-selection of auditory/signed presentation, including text-to-speech and oral/signer scripts, and accessibility features like color contrast and enlarged point, is required during the forms assignment or initial ordering process.
- While accessibility features like auditory presentation for math, science, and social studies are available for assignment to any student, they may not be appropriate for all students. Students eligible for available accessibility features should use similar access strategies during instruction.
- To print Large Print Paper Practice Tests to the optimal enlargement of 150% (displays 18-point font), print on 14" x 18" paper. Do not use print scaling or fit-to-page in printer settings.
- Alternatively, print Large Print Paper Practice Tests on 11" x 17" paper, however this may result in a print size of less than 150% of the standard print (smaller than 18-point font). For this paper size, set print scaling or fit-to-page in printer settings.
Braille and Tactile Graphics
- If a student who is blind or has a visual impairment requires Braille or tactile graphics (images that use raised surfaces to convey non-textual information such as maps, paintings, graphs, and diagrams) to access the practice resources, please contact the Colorado Department of Education Assessment Division.
- Assistive Technology (AT) includes but is not limited to computers, keyboards, communication devices (i.e. AAC devices, switch), and adaptive computer input/output devices.
- For math and ELA, AT compatible forms are available to students, as documented on their IEP or 504 plans, who use AT to respond in the classroom on a day-to-day basis and for assessments.
- To test compatibility, use the secure AT CPR forms available through the PearsonAccessnext Training Site.